Welcome to the website of Dr. Sam Romirowsky, licensed psychologist in private practice in Newark, Delaware (DE) and Media, Pennsylvania (PA). In addition to counseling individuals, couples and families, Dr. Romirowsky specializes in forensic psychology — the application of psychological principles and knowledge to legal issues.
These include —
- Child custody disputes
- Independent psychological evaluations for workers' compensation, personal injury cases and risk assessments
- Advising legal professionals on clients' psychological issues in criminal, civil and personal injury cases
- Psychological screenings for medical procedures
- Assessing an individual's capacity to manage his or her affairs
- Evaluating competency to stand trial
- FAA Impaired Airmen evaluations
In addition, Dr. Sam Romirowsky is a Parent Coordinator. In that role, he helps separated and divorced couples mediate disputes and reduce the need to go to court, thereby saving the couple both time and money.
To learn more about Dr. Romirowsky's services and experience, please explore the site. To schedule an appointment at either office location click here or call 302-737-7090. Thank you.